We are a progressive accountancy practice with clients across the UK and Ireland. Our rapidly growing practice is providing exciting opportunities for a payroll officer and a finance administrator to join our team.
The payroll officer will be responsible for processing payroll for a portfolio of clients. The key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the timely administration of all aspects of the Payroll functions including RTI and pension submissions.
- Ensure knowledge regarding payroll legislation is kept up-to-date, e.g. rates of SSP, SMP, SPP etc;
The finance administrator will be responsible for bookkeeping services for a portfolio of clients. The key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of bank reconciliations;
- Maintenance of sales and purchase ledger;
- Preparation of VAT Returns; and
- Business and financial administration duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant experience;
- Strong IT skills and experience with computerised accounting packages; and
- The ability to work independently.
To apply for the above positions, please forward a cover letter and current CV to our Practice manager Jacqueline at email@example.com before the closing deadline of Friday 24th May 2019.